Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Lucky you Singaporeans!

Or those who are currently living in Singapore.

RADWIMPS Asia Tour 2017 now includes Singapore!



They will be rocking at Megabox Event Hall @ Bigbox, Venture Avenue (nearest MRT station would be Jurong East station) on 4 June 2017.

It will be the first show for their Asia Tour 2017, however I’m not surprised if they suddenly add more countries.

I AM STILL CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR THEM TO PLAY IN MALAYSIA.
And if they do please don't announce too last minute. And please release the tickets in May, because I am superbroke right now. Pfft.

Tickets are priced at SGD118 and SGD98, all free standing. The more expensive one is nearer to the stage of course. I think these prices were the same for ONE OK ROCK’s Start Walking the World Tour in 2012. But of course that time the exchange rate was not as crazy as now.

#sad

Initially, before the announcement, I actually planned to attend their concert in Bangkok. A fellow UVERworld fan is also planning to go. Somehow a day before tickets for Bangkok show were released, they announced the show for Singapore.

Unfortunately for her, she had her flight, accommodation and leave application from work sorted out for Bangkok already! #dedication

After factoring the cost for transportation, accommodation, leave application and etc. I pretty much decided to go to Singapore.

So yeah, I’m going to see RADWIMPS in Singapore.

Really excited because they will be the 3rd Japanese band whose concert I have attended! :D

Buzz me if you’re going!

Details and ticketing for RADWIMPS Asia Tour 2017 in Singapore here. Or if you're interested in the one in Bangkok, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(