Monday, April 17, 2017

And another one.

Just two months after Shintarou of UVERworld announced his marriage, another member announced (through their fan club, Neo Sound Wave, so I can't link) his marriage to someone he’s been with..

..BEFORE UVERWORLD HAD THEIR DEBUT.

This is just.. sweet to level infinity man. #tearsineyes #proudmama

The member is Katsuya, UVERworld’s guitarist, leader..

And my favourite member.

When I saw the news I felt like I was slapped real hard.

Like, “get back to reality bitch!”

I AM HAPPY THOUGH.

But I felt a little left behind..
Like they are all slowly moving on..
And I’m still stuck here.

Anyhow..

克哉へ。
結婚おめでとうございます!
幸せにしてください。
You will always be the member whose smile can light up my life. And your laughter too.
Love you!

P/S: WHO IS NEXT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(