Thursday, March 16, 2017

March comes in like a lion

Indeed.

I can't believe it's already the 3rd month of 2017.

So updates updates..

Chinese New Year came and went. As usual I went back to my hometown. The only difference is we don't stay in our grandparents house anymore because our parents have their own place!

A place we can call home.

It feels good to be home, because the place that I'm currently staying with my sister doesn't feel like one.

Which comes to the 2nd update, which is we recently moved to a slightly cheaper place, and a bigger place. With help from a lot of people I will remember.

Anyways, we lost Tiger about a week after CNY holidays ended. He was already looking sick, but I'm happy that he got to see all of us for the last time. Even though I think I wasn't such a good parent to him, but it does make me happy that he showed some of his love towards me even when I don't layan him that much.


News on my favourite band, UVERworld!

Takuya is a father and Shintarou got married! Read here and the newspaper cutting which is from the link:


おめでとう!

You can read Shintarou's message at their official website here, although there wasn't any 結婚 word in the article hmmm..

News on my other favourite band, RADWIMPS!

They recently announced an Asia tour for South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Thailand! Two shows in Taipei and Seoul each! So jealous! Details at their official website~

I'm still undecided whether to go to the one in Bangkok since it's on a Thursday. Would love to go to either Seoul's or Taipei's shows but I need to save money for a trip to Singapore the month after.

Tickets for Bangkok's are priced at 2,200 baht each, which is a little bit less than RM300. I'll decide on the day it goes on sale on 1st April. 

I have many things to update but I can't put my words together..

But I'll try my best!

Til my next post then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(