Tuesday, January 03, 2017

It's 2017 already!

Hello all, it’s the third day of 2017! I was thinking whether I should recap my 2016, but I can’t really remember much besides my obsession with RADWIMPS, though I must say, I would really like to cut down on the obsession.

Like seriously. :P

Did nothing much during the long weekend-I think I hibernated at home!

Had a short sad moment on the first day of 2017 when someone posted a news of Yojiro Noda dating Atsuko Maeda but then both parties denied through their Twitter accounts. I think he also felt a bit meh because the night before RADWIMPS performed at the 67th Kohaku Uta Gassen for the first time with 前前前世 (original version) and then at Countdown Japan 16/17 after UVERworld, on Earth Stage (my two favourite bands back-to-back eh hello why was I not in Japan?!) and of all things to be reported is a news of him dating instead of how awesome they were the night before.


Anyways, actually no harm in him dating. Even UVERworld's Takuya is married. Just that my 心 sure sakit sekejap. Haha.

You see now why I must cut back on the obsession?

-_-

Resolutions?

I just want to be better than I was in 2016. I remember Flowsik said somewhere:

Better yourself every day

So I would very much like to do that.

Excited for what’s coming this year!

Hint: something to do with Japan and RADWIMPS. And weddings. Not mine though.

Note: I still can't find my camera -_- so my 2015 Japan trip posts can go down the drain for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(