Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Moved.

So I bid goodbye to a place I called home for more than 10 years about a month ago.



It was a bittersweet feeling.

I felt sad because leaving would mean a new chapter of my life has opened, a life where I have to be separated from my parents after almost 30 years of living together with them.

I followed them back to our hometown to help them move into the house which was built for their retirement.

Wished I could stay longer. I even contemplated applying for jobs in my hometown.

Because, the place I'm staying in right now just doesn't feel like home.

Home is where my parents are.

*cries*

P/S: Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm unsure if I will ever continue posting on my Japan and Siem Reap trips anymore. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(