Thursday, December 31, 2015

Adios 2015!

my #2015bestnine on instagram, 2 posts on UVERworld, not bad eh?

So another year is leaving. A new one is coming in in less than 4 hours.

I would looooovvvvveee to do a long recap, but I can't remember much I did.

And to make matters worse I only started actively blogging in the second half of the year.

Honestly, I lost the passion for blogging for a while.

Until I went to Japan and it gave me a reason to right about my favourite country LOL

2015, was nothing much. It has its ups and downs. I think it was more of a year of recovery? Especially from all that shit my family went through. Still recovering, but I hope it'll come to a closure real soon.

Some (little) highlights!

Had weddings the first 2 days of 2015:


One was my cousin, Jesica's in Malacca, which was actually for the groom's side and their friends. They already did one at our hometown end of last year.

The other one was Selene's:

#tmselene got hitched!

I actually had a funny video for the ceremony above. Maybe I'll post on their 1st anniversary hahaha

The Random Quartet

My first trip overseas after 2 years of not going anywhere was to Siem Reap, Cambodia, which I have not finished blogging about. I'm not sure if I will evah! *cues evil laughters*

Read here and here first loh.

It was our first trip together as a quartet, after being friends for more than 10 years wtf. Hope to be able to take on more adventures before we begin our own families!

Me and Osakajo

I returned to Japan in June, covering Osaka (again!), Nara (again!), Kyoto and Kobe. Posts will be up in 2016!

And welcoming a new addition to the family, Jesica's and Keith's offspring: Emily!



November baby as well. Like me. November babies are awesome.

So yeah. That's it. I'm sure there are other things. Oh I started compiling food adventures by month, so be sure to check my monthly food roundup posts.

As for 2016, for now all I can say..

Just come lor.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EBERIBADEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(