Monday, November 10, 2014

Nijyuuhassai dayo.

So..



My birthday came and went.

Started off the day by watching Christopher Nolen's Interstellar starring Matthew McConaughy and Anne Hathaway. Matthew was so good in the movie, while I find Anne so-so, but super love her black short crop!

Tickets were courtesy of Golden Screen Cinemas, won them through their FB page LOL

Overall, I think it's a good movie. Although it's lengthy, I find the movie very interesting. The possibility of Earth coming to an end and the human race living at other planets/galaxies? The movie managed to convince that it can happen.

Sci-fi, as real as it can get.

Did nothing much after that, except for dinner with family.

My sisters made me a card and got everyone to write messages.

I didn't even realise they misplaced 日 and 生 LOL


The best part about the card is...



How cute is that?!

It's a bit hilarious how they picked the photos of the band with serious expressions but match them with comical bodies. But I'm really happy of the effort they put in making this card, and of them knowing what is the thing that makes me happy.

Anyways, I don't really have much wishes except for me and the people around me to be happy. I had a shitty 27th year of my life, and I don't want history to repeat itself.

And I just wanna be a better person.

More traveling and more UVERlives won't hurt either!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(