Thursday, August 07, 2014

Hallo!

It's been a while.

I have so many things I want to write about but everytime I get in front of my laptop and start typing I'll..

(a) start feeling sleepy;
(b) start looking at stuff to add into my online shopping wishlists;
(c) get distracted by the mosquitoes attacking me and start having a war with them; and

most of the time it's a winning battle for me



(d) end up with not knowing what to write.


So. I'm doing all four alternately right now.

Next timelah.

And yeap, I've change my blog name yet again. I guess coffeeholicclumsyglutton was just too long to say. And it makes watermarking photos a pain in the ass.

Was contemplating of starting a new blog.. but I don't know. There's a lot of things I like to go back to sometimes.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(