Tuesday, June 17, 2014

After 6 months.

I wonder, if I have not seen that whatsapp message, would I be hurting even more than I did?

I wonder, if I have not pushed for the identity of that girl, would both of us end up differently?

After 6 months, I still feel bitter.

Well not as much as I was before, but I still haven't forgiven him for hurting me.

Seems like he's going to end up marrying his girlfriend, and the bitter part of me is wishing that she'll leave him.

Please, it's not because I want to be with him - crazy if I'm gonna risk being with him, he might end up doing the same thing to me!

But I think he doesn't deserve her, and she shouldn't be with a guy who cheated on her when he was away, citing loneliness as his reason.

And to make matters worse, he used me to fill up his loneliness, and when found out, he left and went to the girlfriend, acting as if nothing had happened.

Sometimes I think it's really unfair, why am I still the one hurting. I wasn't the one who cheated! And I had no idea he was in a relationship when we dated.

So..

I don't know.

I just can't help being bitter because of his insensitivity - can you imagine he asked me what would be a suitable birthday gift for her?

If I could slap him, I would.

But then, I think the honour should be given to the girlfriend right?

Thank God that I have other things in my mind nowadays.

If not.. 

I don't know.

I hope this little bit of bitterness will go away, and I do not ever want to cross paths with him anymore. I don't want to care about someone who doesn't care anymore.

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(