Here you go:
- Attend an UVERworld live - ahhh just the thought excites me, I do hope this will happen! I met someone who wants to go together (BUTT-obssessed girl) so I'm very excited because it's more fun to go crazy when there's someone who shares the same interest as I do! I want to bring my sisters along too but unfortunately I don't earn enough to be able to do so. :( Unless the band has a show somewhere here
- Eat healthily - had my share of scares last year, so I have to eat healthily this year
- Lose weight, or rather fats - obviously
- Have a positive mindset - which is something I lack
- Be someone who gets less easily irritated - I really need to make this one happen, I tend to hurt others feeling because I get irritated at the smallest things like doing chores!
- Be more mindful of what I say and think
- Have more courage in voicing out my opinions, if I can process them fast enough LOL
- Treat my family and my friends better - VERY IMPORTANT
- Go out more! Yeah this is a challenge to the introvert side of me
- Run? I know I'm not into exercising so running is my best option. Or maybe do a half hour Gangnam Style before going to work. I think that dance can burn a lot of calories (and easy too!). I just need to be careful not to wake my neighbours earlier than they're suppose to wake up hahahaha
- Be less lazy! I was such a bum last year, so I want to be less bum-my this year
- Blog more, write more..
- Study Japanese language diligently. And then maybe once in a while touch Mandarin? I was impressed at the girl at my language center who can speak Mandarin, Cantonese AND Japanese. I thought she was a Japanese because I always hear her speaking Japanese, and randomly when she spoke Mandarin/Cantonese I would go, "My goodness this girl can speak Chinese also, I lose weh". But then I found out she's Ipoh mali (from Ipoh)!
- Not let people irritate/stress me out. Who are they to do so anyways? *kicks them*
- Drink less Starbucks! Not that I have anything against Starbucks, it's just that I need to save money and cut down on sweet drinks. I'm a calon diabetes (diabetes candidate) LOL
- Take care of myself
- Be happy. Do things that make me happy, but not trouble others :3
- Play that freaking keyboard I own. Yeah, I own a YAMAHA keyboard since I was 15, but... I've not been able to do anything with it. I really wanna learn and play my favourite songs.
- Be attentive to my surroundings
- Be careful!
- Be good at my job, regardless whether I like it or not. I'm paid to do it, so I want to receive my salary knowing that I deserve it
- Plan my future. I'll turn 27 end of the year (OH GOD WHY SO FAST WAN?), so I need to set foot on some things
- Be careful with my finance *thinks back at the year when I successfully saved for a car* since I want my first resolution to happen
- Take good care of my things!
- Learn to be independent
- Wake up early to work!
- Take care of my appearance :P
- Learn to forgive AND forget - I use the word "learn" because I know, it's hard since I'm the type that forgives, but I don't forget :/
Phew, they all look so jumbled up. I hope I can strike at least some concrete ones by the end of the year LOL.
I might just randomly add up. Who says that resolutions had to be set at the start of the year?