Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Top on my list will be attending UVERworld Premium Live on Xmas concert, which will be held in 日本武道館 (Nippon Budokan), Tokyo just like last year. It will be their 5th (I think) show in Nippon Budokan.

full tour info available at: http://uverworld.jp/arena2012

So far no announcement of live cinema screening like last year's show. T ^ T

Was so hoping that they would do, and add Singapore (or Malaysia!) into the list so that I can at least watch it live.

But, there's only 6 days left, so I think there wouldn't be any. Plus, if they did, it might end up being a big-ass scale show, and then a DVD must be released.

Which is impossible since they are releasing a DVD of their 2012 show in Yokohama Arena.

Hmm.

...


Wait scratch that. Make it an all-expense paid trip to Tokyo to watch the show.

That would be nice.

Other than that, I don't have anything else on my Christmas wishlist.

LOL.

This is just a filler post.

Mwahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(