Friday, October 08, 2010

Random Blabs #2/2010

*salutes bloggers who update often*

But I tweet almost everyday, so.. *pats own self*

* * *

Malacca-PD Trip on Malaysia Day

Yes I went to Malacca again! And went to Jonker Street AGAIN! LOL betul.

co-driver and driver in car no. 1 with an annoying GPS device it almost drove me nuts

car no. 2


Had chicken rice balls (again!) but had it in another place recommended by Pak Wan.

tourist-style photo, a must




I'm still not a fan of chicken rice balls. I guess my tastebuds don't like them.


Ironic that we took this photo. Earlier before we had lunch we were actually laughing at a bunch of girls doing exaggerated poses at the same spot. -__-

me spoiling the photo, thank god there's Pak Wan to balance it. sorry ya guys, she's taken


i'll visit this place again for its

nyonya assam laksa; and

various type of ais kacang

Happiest purchase of the day for these people:

orgasm-inducing hair/scalp massager wtf


Went off to Port Dickson after that.



caught eating keropok!




ex-prefect, ex-school-mag-editor, ex-prefect


Jumping shots frenzy!

TAKE 1
seriously don't know when Yamesh appeared

TAKE2

TAKE 3

TAKE 4

CHAMPIONS-LAH.

i can't remember the name of the resort


carefree


berkejar-kejaran ala Hindustan movie



We just lazed around, people-watched (especially those on banana boat and urm what you call that water ride where a boat pulls you on a raft and try to make you fall? whatever) until some of us decided to get wet.













Ah. Should go somewhere with my friends againlar.
Surprisingly I'm sick of work already, 6 months into it.
Everytime I came back from any short holiday I would dread going to work the next day.
Oh well.

One at a time, WeeN. One at a time.

searching for beautiful days



** some photos are stolen from Anushia Vijay's FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(