Monday, September 13, 2010

Random Blabs #1/2010

Hi-yum! (copied from Kiwi a.k.a. B2ST's Lee Kikwang)

It seems like I'm only back when I do greetings/wishes, no?

So yeah,



SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

* * *

I've decided that when I don't have a specific title/post in my blog i'll just name them 'Random Blabs #(number)/(year)'.

I don't have to think hard for a title hohoho.

Hope I can keep track of the numbers though. :P

* * *

These are from my Malacca trip with Wenzy! It was an out-of-the-blue plan which was decided on Friday, asked a few people, only 2 replied me, 2 fellas ffk-ed, so it was just the both of us, but no complaints. It was my first trip with any of my school friends haha.

Wenzy told me to delete this photo but since she doesnt read my blog she will never know, right? *cues evil laugh* she had to buy this drink to urm, neutralize the Baskin Robbin's ice-cream she had when we stopped at Ayer Keroh R&R.

I know, the woman's got a weird stomach.

We reached Malacca during lunch and went straight to Jonker Walk because, we didnt plan to go anywhere else! :P Both of us had never been to Jonker Walk so we just drove endlessly following the Pusat Bandaraya sign with the only location info dug by her as Jalan Hang Jebat. T___T So we drove and drove and drove until we reached this one way street (I'm sure you all have passed this before)




thank goodness for the good weather!

We drove passed the alley and panicked because we didnt know where to go! When we passed the Stadthuys and came to a roundabout we were lucky because I saw the Jonker Walk and forced Wenzy to take the 3 o clock exit (we were heading towards the 9 o clock) and the rest is history.

Found a RM5 parking space, went straight to business for..

Chicken Rice Balls.

There were two famous places: Hoe Kee and Chung Wah, both had long lines but we ended up lining up for Hoe Kee because there was a shade protecting us from the sun while lining up! Heehee.



I wanted to try the Assam Fish because it smelled soooooooooooooooo good but the lao pan niang said it's only the head part, not the body, and i'm not a fan of fish heads so boohoohoo.


Didnt want to eat so much so we just ordered 3 balls each to go with the chicken



Okay. Honestly. I didn't like what I ate. The chicken was bloody (we didn't even finish it) with strong sesame sauce tasted and the rice balls were so soft. I'm not sure if it just didnt suit my tastebuds but as I mentioned on facebook before, Ipoh Nga Choy Kai definitely beats Malacca Chicken Rice Balls!

Ipoh Nga Choy Kai for the world!!!! *throws confettis*

Had awesome Cendol Ice Kacang though but sorry was too lazy to take pictures :P

Got home the same day and managed to bring my family out for dinner (minus dad who was outstation and sister who was in UUM)


^^

best friends

Sorry I can't remember much of the names of the food we ordered. Clockwise from top left: the bread, half-loaf of onion ring, mojo chicken with vegetables and mashed potatoes, some salmon+prawn rice thingie, beef steak and grilled chicken salad. :D











-END-

(i know so random hor?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(