Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Selamat Hari Merdeka!

Selamat Hari Merdeka!

so happy to have an off day after going through the Monday blues (shaddap i know some of you had off on Monday. and some on Friday too! grrr.)

I didn't do much today. Watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood til my eyes begged me to stop. but I had coffee to help me so.. heehee. Currently at episode 59, the climax! woohoo! i missed the end episodes on Animax so I rewatched the whole series from the start. :p

Since I missed the last 4 installments of Baskin Robbins 31% off day, I braved the gloomy weather and went to Damansara Uptown to get my share! Thankfully there weren't that many people, think it took like, less than 5 minutes to buy. :O wheeee~
but no hokey pokey so sad but nevermind..

shitty E66 camera. can't wait for you to rot and die so that i can buy a new phone. but please inform me in advance so i can start saving, ya?

heehee

wheee~

Hope you all had a great Merdeka! :D

some BIGBANG+Baskin Robbins adverts!



this one is quite hilarious:



GD+TOP


Daesung+Seungri+Taeyang


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(