Saturday, July 17, 2010

B2ST "Shock of the New Era" Autograph Session @ One Utama, June 27 2010

*updated on July 20, 2010 with pictures I wanted to post but forgot*


Wahsey two posts on B2ST back-to-back I've never done this for BIGBANG worrr.

* * *

Apart from the showcase, an autograph session was also organised as a part of B2ST's visit to Malaysia.

Were there around 3pm, my sister rushed to S&J to buy gifts for Junhyung and Hyunseung while I ended up buying snacks for the boys.

Seriously I didn't know what got into me.

I bought six (6) kinder buenos (not the normal ones but the white chocolate ones) and 6 bottles of sunkist orange juice.

Like seriously.

I'm such a fangirl! *squeals*

I didn't go up to get the autographs though, cos I gave my CD to my youngest sister (yes I am a good jiejie). As much as I wanted to get another copy (bcos only CDs will be signed) I thought I shouldn't be stupid cos we don't need 3 same CDs at home.

Tetapi ada sedikit regretlah.

So I became the photographer.

Doojoon, Hyunseung, Kiwi (Kikwang), Yoseob, maknae Dongwoon and Junhyung


kanak-kanak riang gembira lining up

Bunch of photos I took when I rushed up to the higher floor, thinking I could get better view instead of trying to tiptoe myself up.














They had an early celebration for Doojoon's birthday as well.

sorry Hyunseungie got only half of your face i AM not Yoseob-biased, just bad at photography LOL




smiling Kiwi!


mentang-mentang dah dekat tersengih dengan lebarnya budaks ini


ini lagi hebat


there is something really pretty about this Jang Hyunseung


i love cute moments like this


Junhyung ah! So cute what when you smile! Those cheeks! *geram*

And that's it! So sad the photos are not of good quality but oh well.

an attempt to make Junhyung laugh more and a i-only-know-Yoseob-but-not-the-others Yoseobie fan who spazzed when Yoseob smiled at her


a B2UTY who was captivated by Junhyung and Hyunseung although she's a fan of Kiwi during his AJ days


zee autographed CD

B2ST's very own Junhyung uploaded these on his twitter:

aigo so cute maknae and Yoseob


okay gonna leave you with a ballad from the boys: Easy (Sincere version), a song that I was quite surprised to hear from them because I didn't expect them to sing sad ballads.



NEXT UP: Brian Joo 1st Fanmeet in Malaysia (unfortunately not so immediate because I STUPIDLY left my camera at home and waiting for pictures from Jesica's camera)

1 comment:

  1. :D another unforgettable day. aaaah. if they come again, u better don't miss taking autograph from them!! Junhyung's chubby face<3 maybe that's why he refused to smile. he's afraid he would look chubbier? XD

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(