Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lost

I find it very hard for me to blog these days.

It's not that I don't have stuff to write about - I do, but I'm having trouble arranging my thoughts so that they'll come out nice.

I'm gonna be starting work soon (not sure where yet, gotta wait until after 3rd of April to find out) and I've been a nerve wreck ever since receiving the appointment letter.

BTW it's so hot now that I can't think straight.

Anyways, Tiger is back!

waiting to pounce on anyone's feet

She's grown a lot - her fur is longer and gosh I damn boh song with her eyebrows and whiskers, feel like snipping them short! :P

she torments the chipmunks daily

I especially lover her legs, they're covered with black tiger-like stripes, making her look like a white tiger! Now if only her whole body is covered with stripes, that would be awesome ngehehe..

Leaving you with 2AM's latest MV,

I Was Wrong


I like it very much, it's different than their usual ballads. I guess they're really turning into beastly idols.

Mwahaha.

say KIMCHI (err.. Jinwoonie I can't see your eyes lol)

1 comment:

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(