I thought I ought to continue from the previous post hence this post.
Ohmygosh yesterday was the last Sunday of 2009 didyouallnoticeornot?
2009 is gonna end soon!
And I have no plans whatsoever to celebrate the coming 2010 but:
a) I do not want to get stuck in a jam/crowd somewhere for hours just to watch some fireworks
b) I do not want to get drunk/go for a drinking session
c) I would love to have some Baskin Robbins! v(^O^) and hang out and home (IknowI'msuchaboringgirlsoshaddap)
Anyways, on the last Sunday of 2009,
- I had some relatives over at my place
- took my cousins and uncle to Sunway Pyramid, so many people that it took 45minutes to find parking
- lusted over a RM400-something tote from Playboy Style store
- ate Hokey Pokey ice-cream from Baskin Robbins
- rushed home to bring all my visiting relatives to a cousin's house (and to pick up my sisters)
- and urm.. ate pulut kuning.
That's my update! =D