Friday, October 23, 2009

All FIREd up.

I was gonna post something very emo-ish, because I did some life-reflecting and it seems that I have not been putting my time into doing more useful stuff i.e. learning new skills, preparing for my next interview, proper job-hunting etc.

Then I found something very hilarious on Youtube - Family Outing's version of 2NE1's FIRE. It's found in episode 63.

Omygod so freaking hilarious. Especially Daesung in that perm. And Lee Hyori. And Yoo Jaesuk sent shivers down my spine.

=P



Now please compare to the originals.



Oh I'm gonna die laughing and FO-overload.

And I don't feel so emo anymore. Better go learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(