Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Awakened at eve.

Went for my 2nd (and supposedly final) interview with a company yesterday. Since it was my first serious interview, I was quite under-prepared, compared to other candidates. One guy even brought this one whole stack of photocopied certs together with his CV (thicker than my thesis!), while I brought only a few photocopied ones, and a bunch of real certificates, which were arranged like, half an hour BEFORE the interview.

But I had to wait for 1 and a half hour before my turn came.

Oh well we'll find out about the result next week. Get it or not, I don't care. More concerned about my PTD result. Would love to find out how horribly I did. Haha.

* * *

Anyways, haven't listened to AwakEVE yet.

the cover of the regular version


the cover of the limited version which comes with a DVD


I'm not sure whether I'm anticipating something different or hoping that it sticks to their style of music.

Free time only listenla.

Headache want to sleep.

Pai (bye)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(