Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apa nak tulis ye?

A week since my last post:



  • I watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with James and Cawan Milo, which turned out to be a disappointment. According to James, they movie strayed from the book (I haven't readleh). By the time the movie almost ended, I thought Harry, Hermione and Ron were preparing for a battle with the bad people. And then the usual-ending-songish theme came, and the credits rolled in. So potong. At least the movie was scarier. I think. I so want to snog Ron. *bluek*

  • Yasmin Ahmad passed away. I watched the news when they reported she suffered stroke and underwent a surgery. And immediately I thought, "Oh no, I don't think she will make it." I'm so sorry if I offend anyone by thinking that way, but I just had a feeling that she wouldn't survive. I will definitely miss her commercials. R.I.P.

  • I am still jobless. Although I am pushing myself to start taking job applications seriously. And I am not going to pursue further education for now. Definitely. Unless suddenly, something good comes up. =)

  • I had dinner of Nasi Ungkep in Brisik, Jaya One on Saturday and Ikea's meatballs, chicken leg and pasta on Sunday. Have a sudden urge to buy the little kindergarten-ish red table for my room.


  • I managed to refrain myself from shopping. So bangga.

  • I changed my layout! WoO-hOo! Although I want to tweak it somemore!


  • Dunno what else to say.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(