Thursday, June 18, 2009

A huge chunk of block in my head.

I realise that I have not been putting much photos in this blog, especially photos of food. Only recently (okayla, yesterday) I started importing photos from my phone into my laptop. But due to some reasons, I only managed to retrieve the ones I took in April.

It's either my USB cable has gone doink or my phone is in "pain". Truthfully, I've never had any problems with my phone except for the few times its memory getting maxed up whenever it liked (suke-suke die jer) and going off when placed in the front pockets of my pants.

My phone damn pandai want to save its own energy.

Anyways, I'll just randomly put up some food photosla, since I feel like it.

Hehehe.

RM7-per-piece stuffed crab, Restoran Malaysia, Kemaman, Terengganu


this ain't siew min bao, but dai min bao instead! Restoran Meng Fang, Jalan Beserah, Kuantan, Pahang (opposite a school)


soft in the inside, crunchy on the outside baulu..gosh i miss this! Akok & Baulu, road towards Merang jetty, near to Masjid Pekan Nanas, Terengganu. I think I'll bring my parents go buy during convo trip. :D


piping hot Pisang Goreng Warisan Bonda. Banana fritters with chilli sauce anyone?


Hot Hot's roti tampal! Oozing with yolk-y goodness! Mwahaha..


Teh peng (Iced Tea) for me and Teh Tarik for him


awesome fish curry, Restoran Ipoh, Kampung Cina, Kuala Terengganu


Man, I miss blogging and writing about foods. Eventhough I can't really write properly. Who cares? As long as I can share with you all what I've eaten and let you all cuci mata a bit, nothing wrong hor?

Why have I stopped photographing foods?

=/

I vow to continue this passion!

Wheeee!~

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(