Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Heat wave~

Don't you just hate the weather?

Don't you just hate the heat?

Don't you just hate the sticky, sweaty feeling when you wake up from your sleep, still lying in bed, soaking wet in your own sweat? *eew*

Don't you just hate the droplets of sweat on your face, blocking your already-huge pores, prompting you to reach for that sheet of Biore Pore-Pack?

Don't you just hate the sudden rush of heat out of nowhere, which annoys and irritates the hell out of you?

Agh!

El Nino go away! I can't stand you! I sweat a lot and after you came I'm sweating extra buckets of..sweat! And ugh, waking up in the middle of the night soaking wet.. ugh.. =(

I would like to have an air-conditioning unit installed in my place, but we can't have any since my brother is allergic to cold (yes, there are such things!) and I think my nose can't really handle it either.

Thank goodness I brought back the little table fan from Terengganu.

And thank God for the rains. Even if they were only for a while.

=D

* * *

I have not had my durians. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to have them in this kind of weather.

I'm getting bored at home, but I am so not prepared to go for any interviews.

It's unbelievable that I have very low confidence to go and talk to some strangers who might just end up paying me to work for them. Oh, and help me pay back my PTPTN loan.

What is salah with me?

I should be my father's PA.

Oh wait, that's my mom's job. Darn.

Oh well, at least I have been applying.

Go! Go! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(