Monday, March 23, 2009

3 more days! *gasps*

But I'm not as kan cheong as I used to 3 days ago.

Maybe because I had compiled my results into their respected graphs, or maybe because currently there's no lab work for me to do (but tomorrow got! Yikes!).

Still have got analysing to do.

Blearh.

Tell me why I'm doing this again?

....

Tell me, tell me, te-te-te-te tell me~
- Wonder Girls' Tell Me

What the fuck am I saying?

I am so blessed that all my loved ones are wishing me best of luck in my final semester and project!

I must be full of luck!

I am lucky! =D

* * *

Yay! Postponement (got such word?) of test! Good good! But next Wednesday.. Hmm.. I feel like going home. I'm not sure why. There's just this sudden urge to go home.

I want home!

* * *

Photosession tomorrow~ don't know want to participate or not since we took class photos last semester already. Honestly speaking I'm not in favour with the design of the photo. If only they can make a formal photosession, just photo and names using professional fonts.

* * *

I have cravings for Japanese food. And Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(