Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Year of the Ox - Final

Finally! =P

5th Day of CNY

The final day of CNY holiday in Kelantan was spent by going to my uncle's house for prayers, and just hung out and took some photos with relatives. It was kind of sad to leave so early and I felt bad that I didn't get to spend much time with my grandparents' eventhough I'm only like, 3 hours away!

=/

I guess I must call back more often.

Anyways, that is how, my 2009 CNY went.

nasi berlauk (rice with one type of dish, usually chicken, fish or beef, with sambal - a local delicacy in Kelantan) for breakfast in the morning. the four-angled beans (kacang botol) is from my grandmother's garden.

Christine is manja-ing the cat before saying bye bye

prayers at tua ku's house

monk blessing guests with holy water

three cute little boys whose names i cannot recall


honestly, can you tell that i'm his granddaughter?



meow

there are 4 generations in this photo


i like my pink monkey =D


Sorry for the lack of words. I kind of got lazy to type. Had brain-draining test and lab session in the day.

Phew.

hang loose baybeh!

That is Darren, in an attempt to put his thumb up. Tought him banyak kali but still fail.

Apadah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(