Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged by Liyana

1. Do you think you're hot?
- No. I don't think I'm hot. I'm cold currently. Might even freeze up one of these days.

2. Upload a favourite picture of you.

comel tak saya?

3. Why do you like this picture?
- Because I look damn cute inside this picture! 可愛い!

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
- Can't remember.

5. The last song you listened to.
- B'z - Konya Tsuki no Mieru Oka Ni

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
- Reading some articles on www.health.com

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
- Hmmm.. can't think of any right now.

8. People to tag.
-Selene
-Aimi
-Felicity
-Kristen
-Azrin
-Lene

9. Who is no.1?
- My friend since Form 1. Someone who loves baking and proudly just completely 10 weeks of charity work in Sabah! Loves to eat but can still mantain her damn overchOon bod (wtf?). Love her berry muchie! =D

10. No.3 is having relationship with?
- Not that I know of.

11. Say something about no.5.
- ah! I can't remember when was the first time we met. My secondary school mate, and I went to her house once for Raya open house! =D Suka makan macam saya jugak.

12. How about no. 4?
- A university friend, who is also my neighbour here in Terengganu! Have great hairstyles and funky glasses.

13. Who is no.2?
- She is Aimi Hayati, one of my good friends too. Often go out for breakfasts with her just to potpetpotpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(