Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Bee Kee

1.What's your most favourite colour?
- I think it's red, black and white. Oh ya, and also green.

2. Who is the most important to you?
- My family members, friends and loved ones (Hey, you didn't say it's limited to one person only).

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Rarely.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- At times I do. At times I just chicken out.

5. How many babies you want?
- Two is enough for me, but i'm not sure about my future husband though.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Depends if there is enough sunlight to be diffracted by the rain.

7. What is your goal for this year?
- At least finished 80% of my final year project. Do well in my examination. Have a good holiday.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- I've never heard of eternity love before. Is it the same as eternal love?

9. What is the one thing that you one to do before you die? (added question by me!)
- Apologise to my family and loved ones

10.What are you really afraid of?
- Death of my loved ones

11.What is your bad habit?
- I am overly sensitive, and quite emotional at times. I get irritated and annoyed very easily, which will always result in me stressing out easily. And i have very low tolerance to noises that I cannot accept. I have problems controlling my emotions too. *sighs*

12. What's your opinion with distance relationship?
- It's tough. I have friends who managed through it, and I have friends who end up breaking up because of it.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Definitely.

14. What does flying means to you?
- Defying gravity.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- Oh gosh there's just too many. My mom's cooking, Sushi Zanmai, Italiannies, Carl's Jr. burgers, delish's cupcakes, The Loaf U Hu! Hu! cheesecakes, good steak, soft and refreshing tau foo fa and soya bean drink, fresh coconut juice and etc.

16. Are you single/relationship?
- In a relationship.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- She's a very hardworking and outspoken girl.

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- Eat good and delicious food. Prepared well for my exam. Finished my pre-thesis a day before the submission date. Spend time with EC.

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- I have no idea.

20. Do you like to being tagged?
- Depends on the topic.


I'm tagging: Aimi, Liyana, Azrin, Felicity and Kristen.






Instructions:
* Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
* Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.
* List them out at the end of the post.
* Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
* Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(