Thursday, July 03, 2008

Change.

According to Cambridge Dictionaries Online, change is:

(as a verb)
..to make or become different, or to exchange one thing for another thing, especially of a similar type..

Tada!

I guess it is very obvious that I dumped my old blue polka-dots layout into a new, brighter greener one.

Now, I am not so sure whether it looks better or anything, but I do feel it's a little, nicer and fresher.

I'm hoping that it would inspire me to write better nonsense in the future then!

And I would like to apologise for the excessive enlargement of the food photos in the previous post. I had already reduced them to more than half of their current pixels but still and edited numerous times already, but they still wanted to show their big ass sides on that post.

So bear with me them ya?

Will edit photos better-ly the next time I post!

Til then, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(