Friday, June 06, 2008

Brace yourselves!

EC is officially braces-less!

He went to have it removed yesterday morning and I still haven't seen him without them (since I'll be seeing him tonight for Sushi King dinner only) until I found a photo on Kymie's blog!

Ugh~ so jealous of his perfect set of teeth.

Mine are just horrible, especially the two little ones directly beside each side of my two front teeth. They're small and the left side one grew towards the front tooth, leaving a gap between it and the 3rd tooth.

Sial.

I guess when I have the moolah I should go and fix it.

But somehow, it's like eliminating one of my cute factorsla..

=P

How now brown cow?

Going to watch Kung Fu Panda tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(