Monday, April 07, 2008

Say hello to da sensei.

If you've never seen a diode..




or a potentiometer..


or even a transistor before..


or this darn Motorola 68K Microprocessor Training system before..


which is often coupled with this I/O dude..


then you should start coming to my microwPEE and e(R)ectronics class to learn a thing or two..

even though my class HARDLY pays attention to me like this bunch of budaks..




which i would often go and whack them if i caught them NOT paying attention to me..



だから。。。Just to give you a gist of what me and my students look like when we're happy together.. Please enjoy this view from a kid called Nokia N73。。





This is a random one by yours truly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just finished watching 2 episodes of Malaysian Dreamgirl, and i'm refraining EC from watching it currently.

Hee Hee.

Don't have a favourite yet, soonla...

I wish i have some of their bodies..

XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(