Saturday, January 26, 2008

SoOn..

..I will be free off the presidential post!

Currently cutting some slips for elections of the new committee and going to make a script for the emcees tomorrow. I hope things will go well tomorrow and i shall escape from anymore responsibilities!

XP

Feeling a lil sleepy now though, but with all the assignments piling in (due Monday and Tuesday) and i will be busy later in the evening, i might end up skipping my bedtime!

O.0

Ugh! My precious sleep!

Nothing much to blog about.. eh, actually gotla, but i'm not in the moOd to bitch about other people right now..

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz..

I need to burn my neverending fats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(