Friday, January 11, 2008

Emotional adjustment

Updates! Updates!

Found out that the Physics department has a problem with me undergoing industrial training with attachment in Guinness Anchor Berhad. I understand if the reason is because the company carries out activities irrelevant to my course and more suitable to Bio and Chem students BUT it seems that if i were to go there, i would be creating heaps of controversies since non of my lecturers can visit me at the site.

Sad. Some more won't be having any problems getting into the place.

Now i have to look at other places.

************************************************************************************

I recently realised that i need a major change in how to handle my emotions. I get pissed off very easily when i get annoyed, and those whose characters are pains in my rear end usually get booted of my social island instantly.

Yesh. I don't hide it if i don't feel like being friends with people who don't deserve my friendship. I ain't friendly and i sure am a bitch at times. I do not compromise with people who treat me and my friends like dirt, and i won't hesitate to return the favour and let them be invisible to my social circle. And i sure darn hate those people who likes to get themselves involved in my matters and treat them like jokes or give personal opinions without me ever asking.

So fuck off.

************************************************************************************

EC becomes a victim on my moody and emo days. When we first came back to uni and started classes, i had problems accepting the fact that he does not SMS me in class/SMS me frequently like during the previous semester and had been paying less attention to me. This results me in being in states where i would sulk myself up to the point that i'm close to tears while trying to focus in class.

I need all the proper care and attention that i should get from him, but i guess i have to be more reasonable and focus on more important things, like, my life.

But he is part of my life. That's why i always focus on him during class, outside class, at home, while i'm eating, before i sleep.. etc.

I'm a complicated creaturelah. But i so hope he understands.

************************************************************************************

And i still believe ignorance is really bliss and friendships should not be forged among those who are not interested in them.

And thank goodness i barely care what people think of the current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(