Monday, January 07, 2008

..some part of me said, "STAY! STAY! STAY!"

I wonder if i am highly-overimaginative or just plain delusional. I notice all the small things that have been missing since i came back to Terengganu and wonder if the flame is slowly flickering off.

Not on my side though.

Maybe i'm taking things too seriously.

*************************************************************************************

Classes have started but things are still a bit slow, so nothing much to report here.

Except that i have to start sending of my LI thingies by next week, which is a bit impossiblela.

But then, i have other matters to attend to next week: setting up the Taekwondo club booth for MPP week.

My, my.. i can't wait to bubarkan my committee.

XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(