Saturday, November 10, 2007

Let's get down to business

To the horror of those taking tomorrow's PGN 3101 Business and Management paper:

This website is temporarily unavailable while we perform system maintenance and upgrades. We anticipate a return to service no later than9:00 AM EST (1:00 PM GMT). Please check back at that time.

We appreciate your patience as we work to serve you better.

Thanks goodness i went through all the quizzes for the chapters required for the final paper (10 - 17 minus 16) twice! But i can't remember much of the Qs and As..

O_o

Anyways, hope tomorrow passes by quickly so i could prepare myself for the paper that will definitely kill my GPA and CGPA: SFZ 3203 Electromagnetism.

*suffering from a cut on my tongue*

Status of UMT Open tournament: Postponed til further notice

It's partyyyyyy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(