Friday, July 20, 2007

Homesick-y

I'm a lil homesick-y.

Cos most of my uni girlfriends went home since they thought that Sunday's classes are cancelled since today is the Sultan of Terengganu's birthday(or something like thatla). But there's no holiday on Sunday! And yet they're skipping classes!

Keng.

So, it's only me and Jiun in our over-sized(for uni students who are yet employed) house, and Rainie in hers, and the boys in theirs.

I'm so bored! I want to go home!

A few days ago, i cried cos everyone's going home.

Sadlah.

I oso want to balik.

Takpelah. Got Hari Raya holidays.

Hmmm..

*bored and homesick-y, and maybe a lil lost/frustrated*

=o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(