Thursday, April 05, 2007

I think i screwed up

2 down, 3 to go.. the finals that is..

Life has been confusing. And i screwed myself up.

Regrets? NO. It's not like i'm all to blame.

Amidst all the havoc and chaos in my life, i forgot that my oranges had started their 2007 tour.

Darn.

Good luck to the boys! オレンジレンジ...がんばって!

Continuing my BLOOD +.. hahaha.. just to release stress..

Favourite song(s) at the moment: UVERworld's ぜろの答 and Hitomi Takahashi's Aozora no Namida and of course Orange Range no uta.. XP

I so want to go home..

May the time pass by ASAP.

Can i not go through this again? I hate the fact that at times i can be too daring.. although it should earn me some bonus points.. but i feel like i'm making a fool out of myself.. and i made a fool out of myself.. and probably scared that poor dude out of his pants..

The shame!!

I wish i could turn back the time.. but i can't..

So i'm lost..

I sank into the black hole.

Whheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(