Thursday, November 02, 2006

And it's a BOY!

dah meletup. dapat hero.

That was actually my second uncle's (mom's side) message at 0152 whilst i was in the middle of cramming Hubungan Etnik inside my head. Although Jesica had already messaged me earlier telling me about the arrival of a new Teyun, i still got excited.. and a bit pissed off..

The baby didn't come out when i was there!!!!!!!!!

During the study week i was so hoping that he would burst out before i came back (i went back to Kelantan), kept talking to my aunt's stomach, "Oit, faster come out lah, i want to see you.." Haha.. and the due date was supposed to be on the 28th of October...

Thank God he's out! I was told that it took him 10 hours before finally deciding to popped out.. gawd.. now i feel like i don't wanna get pregnant...

But the thing that makes me proud is, he's a November baby like me and my dad!!! Woo-hoo!! Yeah!! November babies rock like nobody's business!!

I wonder what his name will be. Jesica wanted Daniel, but we haven't able to find a nice Chinese name.. but i like Adam. Adam Chang sounds nice. But Adam Teyun sounds a bit off. Hmm.. well up to the parentsla.

2 papers down and 4 to go. Waiting for the moment to get out of this freaking microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(