Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Holla!

Heyz everyone!

I'm blogging from the library.. it' a big boo-boo that we get to use the PC for one hour only.. if there are a lot of students waiting for their turnla..

Life is Terengganu is.. well... OK. I have the best roommates ever! Jiun (Johor), Quan(KL) and Yen(KL). Although four per room is a little bit crowded... even my dad was like, "How the hell are you all going to study??!!" and the size of the almari to stash off your clothes... By jolly God.. i wish i didn't bring that much.. but still i feel like i lack some stuff over here...

Orientation week was fine.. though i didn't enjoy it that much except for the last two nights. The Physics and Economics students did some Indonesian army dance called the Ponco-Ponco.. i love the moves so much that a few hours before the World Cup final, me, Jiun and Quan went down to join the seniors to dance the night away. The was this one very nice senior who thought us the moves since they added a few stuff. Hohohoh.. enjoyed like mad!!!!!!

My class has only 38 students! Wait.. i have to rephrase that.. my COURSE has only 38 students!!! *faints* The competition will be really, really.. tough!!!! but i have decided to study my ass off really, really hard and graduate with First Class Honours.. hahahaha.. Geeezz.. 3.75 and above for every sem weh... wonder if i can manage it or not?

Decided no to go back for the September holidays.. too lazy.. hahaha.. maybe i should..

I took up Taekwondo for Co-Curriculum.. since i know the basics and it hs one credits... hopefully i'll get an A for itloh.. My instructors are from the Gemilang group.. one of the best in Malaysia besides BTFC. Hopefully Master Kevin will not kill me if he finds out.. hohoh.. anyways, i'm holding the Secretary post.. of all the posts in this world.. that one i have to get???!!!!! AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want!!!! anyways.. looking forward to organizing the KUSTEM open.. hohoho.. maybe i'll meet up with my old instructors again..

I miss Orange Range leh.. I put up their pics in my phone beside Champion, Hana, Walk On and *~Asterisks~.. i miss them so so so much..

Classes have yet to start.. but we met some of the lecturers already..not up to my expectations.. how now orange cow?

I miss Orange Range and Petaling Jaya, Selangor

3 comments:

  1. Hey there WeeN ^^ Looks like you are doing pretty good in KUSTEM, nice! Ponco Ponco -- wheewhee name XD; Anyways, good luck with your studies ^_^v Orenji Renji force be with you x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!

    Glad ur having fun =)

    and ur course is really small eh? its actually even smaller that 6 atas kenanga... heh heh

    Go get those 1st class honours, girl!!! Ka yau!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, i like the song which play on ur blog so much. can u tell me the song title and singer??
    thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(