Saturday, July 01, 2006

Parting ways..

~ In less that 12 hours, i'll be leaving for Kuantan to spend a night there before proceeding to Terengganu ~

Went to watch The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift with Wen Zhen and Peik Yoke on Thursday night. Didn't really like the storyline though.. but i wonder how does it feel like being in a car that is being drifted... hmm.. And the lead actor, Lucas Black, looked so familiar.. and his accent toO and i was right! He acted in American Gothic.. this weird freaky show which i can't really remember the storyline anyways.. The highlight of the movie? Definitely Satoshi Tsumabuki. Wanna know what was written as his character in the credits?

Exceedingly Handsome Guy

And i so agree with that. He was so hot!! Although he said like, less than 5 lines.. he was so so so so so goOd-loOking that i couldn't help gushing over him! Hahahaha!!! Hen shuai.. hen shuai.. hen shuai.. hen shuai...

Yesterday was quite a hectic day for me. Went out at 9am to pick up Navia and we went to SMK Seaport.. okay okay.. Sri Permata to collect our 1119 certs. I wanted it cos it loOks better than the MUET slip! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.. better.. then off for breakfast in Manja, joined by Aimi and Wen Zhen, before picking up my sisters from schoOl.. Dropped them off at home and sped off to pick up Yale and Nale from the Kelana Jaya LRT station and we went to One Utama. Had our lunch in Kopitiam, went to buy stationeries in Popular and i went to Body Glove to get some collared tees and a pencil case. Rushed to send them back home before returning to One Utama (again!) to watch Superman Returns. I didn't like the movie. ToO corny, funny at times.. and just toO plain.. blearh.. Wasted RM11. And i made a lot of noise! As usualla...

Came back home, tried to finish packing but unfortunately i was toO lazy.. Was picked up by Teik Keen, Selene and Audrey to go watch Germany VS Argentina in mamak but since DE and Syed were packed, we ended up watching in Selene's house. The match was kind of boring at first.. Seriously yawn factor, man.. Germany won by penalty shots 4-2. And some little fights broke after the match ended. I think the players embarrassed themselves in front of the fans. I must say the match lack professional sportsmanship. Faking injuries, pushing and shoving.. so stupid.. And they call themselves foOtballers?! Oh, please.. *rolls eyes* Grow up, dudes.. just freaking grow up..

I'm kind of nervous. I haven't finish sorting out my stuff yet.. and i'm not done with packing.. and i think i need to tidy up my room before i leave. Hohoho.. Can't leave it messy, can i?

This will be my last post before i leave and i'm not sure when i'll be updating the site. I'm gonna miss all my friends here.. and yeah.. gonna miss my family, my roOm, my Orange Range stuff.. huhu.. Listened to SP Thanx on my way home and felt so sad. I hope i will have sufficient time for Orange Range. And i need to work really, really hard!

Gambatte WeeN!!!!

Bye everyone, i'll miss all of you!! TAKE CARE!!!!

Bye Bye Petaling Jaya, Selangor! Hello, KUSTEM, Kuala Terengganu!

And i still Walk On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(