Friday, June 02, 2006

In my rockin' shoes, i jumped into the puddle..

YEAH! Rock on bay-bey!!!

Okay, that was a little off.. sorry minna-san. Anyways, went out for lunch with Justin and Wen Zhen in Yoshinoya.. the 2nd time in one week for me! Hehehe.. i like the foOd there.. I toOk the gyo (beef <-- tought by Tomoki-san) don this time.. whehehehehe.. the whole set with corn pudding, salad, miso soup costed only RM9.90 (without tax) Yum! Yum!

Anyways, gOod news! Not sure if it's very important.. but it certainly made me happy.. I have watched NANA!!! YAY!! WoO-hOo!! Gimme 5ive!! Dowan? Nevermind..

Mika Nakashima loOked so skinny.. i was like.. *jaw dropped* But i love her style in there.. now i have this itchy plan to cut my hair like her! Haha.. Aoi Miyazaki is soooo, sssoooo cute and swwweeeeeeeettt.... and i love her clothes toO!!!
Honestly, the movie made me cry.. but not as much as Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu いま、会いにゆきます.. i cried when NANA Osaki (Mika) cried, i cried when Nana Komatsu (Aoi) found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, I cried when NANA hugged Nana, i cried when i watched Trapnest's performance of Endless Story.. ehehe.. silly me neh?
Sometimes i wonder, wouldn't it be coOl to be in one of the Nana's shoes? Having to meet a stranger who would later become your bestest friend, though she is of the opposite characteristics of what you are.. And how this 2 girls became close over time.. wahh..

And i got ランチの女王 (Lunch no Joou)/The Queen of Lunchtime Quisine starring the ever so cute+talented Yuko Takeuchi. Yay! I love that show so much!!!!!!!! I think she was fantastic in the show.. love her character! And the foOd.. oh! glorious foOd!! @__@ By the way, the show kind of tought me that we should be grateful of whatever foOd we are able to pig in! I love fOod!! And the show's funny! Great cast!

All this made possible by Wen Zhen. Thank you very much!

Fang put up some scans on the forum and her site.. hontouni arigatou.. wah.. wish i could personally own them.. I hope i can find them in Kinokuniya.. *prays hard*

I have a very uncertain future lying ahead of me. SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(