Thursday, June 01, 2006

The 1st day of the sixth month

AGH!!!! It's already June! Oh my goodness! I don't want go uni yet!!!!

My sis received postcards from Tomoki, and he asked her to give one of them to me. I took the one with the picture of Mount Fuji and sakura flowers. Woo-hoo!

Birthdays coming up: Katchan, Hiroki, Mama, Fang (is it? or i got it wrong? 14/6?) and i wonder who else? I'm not very goOd at remembering birthdays unfortunately for some of my friends. Haha. Sorry guys.. XP

New Orange Range DVD ------> 28.6.2006 ------> Can't wait!

End of June: University intake replies. DIE.

I wanna watch Taiyou No Uta.

I posted these facts on Orange Range on my xanga site, but i feel that it's appropriate for me to put it here. Haha. Since i love them so much! Weeeeehheeee!


@Yoh wore the same pants during their last concerts in their musiQ and Natural tours! You know, the black one with a logo on top of his left knee..

@In the musiQ live tour DVD, during the band's introductions before Danshing Session, Yamato spelled guitar wrongly while introducing Naoto. He spelled, "G! I! U! T! A! R!" Whoops!

@Both Hiroki and Ryo have a mole on their lower lips. Hiroki's is more significant and it is situated at the center while Ryo's is more to the left side.

@Hiroki hates celery.

@Yamato has a scar between his right eyebrow and eye.

@Ryo has cute dimples!

@Ryo and Hiroki usually talk the most during interviews while the others would just keep themselves quiet.

@Yoh can spread his legs really wide while playing bass!

@Yoh hates cheese (well, the smelly ones) but he likes pizza..

@Yoh seems to like white shoes because most of his sneakers are white. How does he keep them clean anyways?

@Naoto's eyebags are the most prominent! Eye gel Naoto, eye gel!

@In Blood Orange, there are actually two pictures of Yoh and Yamato smoking. *sob*

@In my opinion, Yoh is the most expressionless.. theehee

@You will notice that Yoh usually wears his necklace either of the Superman logo or the palm/coconut tree.

@According to japan-zone, Champione is Orange Range's 9th number one single. Yoh and Ryo still play soccer back in Okinawa.

@Some of the girls in Shanghai Honey video also appeared in Locolotion video.

Interesting eh? I have watched Naoto and Hiroki presenting the Best Video of the Year award to Koda Kumi for her Butterfly video. Laughed when Hiroki said "Besto Vigeeo of the Yaeer" (something like that). Quite hilarious but cute. And Naoto only said "Konbawa" throughout the whole thing. And when Hiroki announced Koda Kumi's name, he said it in a very cute way. Haha. Koda Kumi was so surprised that she cried. You could see her tears falling and her mascara running down her cheeks. I would too. Congratulations girl! 3 awards! Just like how Orange Range did at the 2005 show! Woo-hoo!

And i have watched Mr. Children's Worlds End video. Quite an interesting video. And the lead singer! Wah!!!! So leng chai!!!!! Love his voice..
Did i mention Orange Range beat Black Eyed Peas, Oasis and Mr. Children for the Best Album of the Year award? ChoOn leh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(