Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HECTIC

Just came out from Fang's site. Orange Range's 2006 tour will start in August right up to December!!! 4 months!!!!

ORANGE RANGE LIVE TOUR 006 " FANTAZICAL " supported by T&C Surf Designs

* T&C (Town and Country) Surf Designs is a clothing label that is endorsed by Orange Range *

The first show will kick of on the 31st of August (Merdeka!!! I'm pretty sure i will be making a lot of fuss-es on that day.. haha) up till December 13th. A total of 46 shows!! That's like.. WHOAAAAAAAA.. man. I wonder how the boys will survive. Just lOoking at the dates make me go @____@

The price of the tix: 5250 yen which is about RM160. I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!! Shit man.. shiiitttt...

Members of the fan club, Range Aid will be able to purchase the tickets first.. Lucky them. Tomoki asked me to join the fan club but i wonder how am i going to survive.. Although the priviliges sound yummy-ly gOod.. haih.. I wanna join LP Underground toO..

They will be performing on Ryo's birthday and my birthday toO! But no shows on Yoh's birthday! Hehehe..

I wonder if the boys can cope cos the dates are like next to each other with the exceptions of 1-3 days break... Geeezzzzz...

And now i realised that most Japanese artists go on tour for their new album even before the album itself is released. Like Orange Range's Natural 005 tour, Hyde's Faith tour.. i wonder why is it like that?

FANTAZICAL

May be the name of the new album. So, really loOking forward to it. And the new DVD's release date has been postponed so.. hopefully i will be on holiday when i get it. I'm gonna start saving money. Even if i can't get a part time job, i might just starve myself so that i won't use up much of my study loans and allowances. Thing i can survive? Hopefully.

I'm nuts. And i love Orange Range.

GoOd lucky boys! Don't overwork yourselves! Wanna keep on supporting you guys.. all the way!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(