Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So what now?

The Koreans won while France drew.. Zidane got a yellow card!!! =0(

Ahh.. would like to clarify that i am in no way, associated with this band called Ween yah.. bear in mind. I remember when i was in Mid Valley Megamall's MPH and i saw Ween at the cover of a rock magazine. Imagine how shocked i was. I thought i was the only WeeN. Cheh. Googled the band's name and found never-ending results but i have yet to go through them. Layter lah.

After going through my previous posts, i had just realised that i did not properly introduced Orange Range in my blog. I feel so guilty nowleh. Uhuhu.

Anyways, tried to make something to mark Katchan's 23rd birthday on the 19th but failed miserably. Learnt how to make gif images. Quite happy.

Intended to put up my mom's picture to mark her 46th birthday. Hehe. Promoting my mom. ^^

TADA!!!! Pretty no? Well, toO bad cos she's my mummy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(