Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Half-hearted decision

I went out to One Utama with Selene and Anushia today.. and we bumped into Chi Seng! My jolly goOdness it's been like.. 4 months since the last time i saw him.. aiyah.. that boy ah.. ehehe.. he's going to Murdoch next year.. ^^ and Selene's off to Scotland.. aiy aiy.. everyone's going away, man...
Well, i didn't shop for anything.. although i was tempted to buy Mika Nakashima's Best album. And we met Celina of 3R in Forever 21. Me and Chi Seng toOk pictures with her. She's such a nice person. And.. she loOks prettier in real life.. although she's a bit tom-boyish, she has this girlie appeal on her.. Was so start-struck that i actually shivered beside her.. ahaha.. idiot.. i wonder what will happen if i were to meet Orange Range.. i wouldn't be able to speak properly! And i'll faint! ahaha.. Malunyerrrr...

My uncle called but he wasn't able to give me any infos on my course..He's a lecturer in UNISEL right now.. but i would like him to go back to Tokyo.. ahaha.. yeah, man! At least he's there if i were to go to Japan one day..
Called my aunt to tell her about my not-so-good news and she was like okay with it.. asking me for my bank account so that she can bank in some cash! Hoho!!!!
Ma asked me to call my grandmas back at home to tell them that i'm going to Terengganu. Started crying when my grandma (pa's side) said, "Now you're closer to me.. so you can come visit me.." talked to her for only a short while before asking to tell grandpa to take his medications properly. Then i called ma's house and talked to my cousin. I was trying my best not to cry and she was like, "Are you okay? Got flu ah? Or crying?" She knows me to darn well.. Pretended that the line was bad.. haha.. Anyway, all the best to her and my aunt.. they're going to UUM for accounting..
Then i called my grandaunt. Told her that i have decided to go to KUSTEM. "But i thought you wanted to go to Penang?" And that was it.. i started crying badly.. She was like, "It's okay, just go ahead.. it doesn't matter where you're going.. i'm sure you'll be fine.." I was sobbing uncontrollably.. and when his 11-year old son asked, "Why CeCe never come back with CeChu?" I felt so sad..
Went into my room and started crying all over again.. Haih..

Yeah, although i said i'm going, although i'm loOking forward to it.. but still.. the disappointment, the sadness.. they're all still there... it seems like they do not want to go away.. so i ended up watching Orange Range's first DVD.. made me laugh so much.. especially when Hiroki laughed.. he has such lovable laughters.. And Yoh.. he's such a kawaii hottie!
Conclusion: Orange Range makes me happy. ^^

Anyways, loOking forward to meeting my friends.. I have like.. less than 10 days in Selangor before i fly away to Terengganu. So, need to make the best out of all the time i have.. must go out for movies, yam-cha sessions, breakfasts, lunches and whatever before i go off.. ='(

1 comment:

  1. oh! you were hoping for penang too? same here. but then my cgpa points weren't great so LIKE YOU i got kustem too. :D i'll be doing marine bio. what abt you?

    btw, i'm from kuching. NOBODY i know is going there. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(