Monday, June 19, 2006

DASH-ed dreams

Tahniah! *WeeN*, No. KP: 861108_ _ _ _ _ _ anda telah berjaya ditawarkan kursus: SARJANA MUDA SAINS GUNAAN (FIZIK ELEKTRONIK DAN INSTRUMENTASI)
di KUSTEM

Okay. So what do you do when you see the above message?

Of course when you expect to get into the university of your choice which is not of the above, you freak out!

And i freaked out of course! Well, and cried until my head hurt like nuts.. I was definitely disappointed.. I still am..

When i got news that my cousin and my aunt are going to UUM, i had high hopes of getting into USM, everyone was extremely positive that i would.. but when i saw KUSTEM.. my heart just... CRASHED! As in.. broke into pieces.. shattered.. you get the idea.. And i cried. A LOT. My eyes are like so bengkak right now.. I guess this is the first time that i cried til i got a headache. I was so disappointed. AHHHHHHH. All i did was stay in my room and blasted the radio.. I couldn't even think properly.. My dreams of being in broadcasting.. poof! Bwai bwai... and hello applied science! Gosh.. looking at my subjects gives me the freaking creeps!
And i even cried YOH's name out loud thrice! Imagine the devastation!
Thank God for all the reassuring SMS-es i got from my dear lovely friends.. If not.. i might have done something really, really.. SToOpiD..

I guess it's the classic case of doing what is best for you VS doing what your heart has been longing to do..

Man.. i really want to be in the TV business. I have dreams of producing my own freaking show for God's sake! I wanna write scripts for shows! I wanna do drama! I wanna learn how to shoot videos! I want to do a lot of things.. but.. i guess.. maybe GOD has other plans for me? ^^

But guess what? I have decided to go... Terengganu, never actually been there.. so.. i guess it would be a whole new beginning for me.. And the college university is situated beside the seaside.. so.. haha.. hello fishes!!! and turtles!

The only thing that worries me now is how am i gonna survive without my friends.. and my beloved Orange Range! How will i be able to be updated with their news? photos? new singles? Dielor..

I'm gonna be missing a lot of things here. Yes, sir.. i will..


I don't wanna cry no more
I don't wanna cry, cry..
~ Cry No More, Mika Nakashima ~

2 comments:

  1. hey

    hope you're feeling much better now...

    I felt really down yesterday too, cos i was reluctant to leave IMU. But anyway, i will be going to UPM la...

    See u soon okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting the offer!!

    Though it's not the university of your choice, but still you got the offer. Unlike me...imagine how broken my heart is when they wrote that bloody "DUKACITA ..permohonan TIDAK BERJAYA" words in the website x_X

    And yes I cried a lot the day I got the intake result. Feeeh~!! XDD

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(