Monday, June 19, 2006

Put 'Em Up!

So.. i went and got my glasses done.. will be picking it up next week.. i think i made a mistake in choosing the frame.. but nevermind.. i'm planning to wear contacts neways..

Went to visit Aimi at her workplace and treated myself with a slice of Mango Delight which Aimi marked wrongly.. loved the cream! And had Iced White Chocolate Coffee.. had fun talking to her when suddenly this customer came in and asked why was his cake is not sent to his place yet.. *guffaws* Imagine the horror! They forgot to deliver the cake! And ironically, the guy demanded the cake to be sent when he could have taken it himself.. Hmmmzzz... Anyway, bang! I became the driver for the delivery! Hahaha... RM10 off my cake + drink! WoO-hOo!!! Better than doing nothing.. And gosh! I can't stop droOling at the cakes in Secret Recipe! ToOk pics of my slice so that i could post them up in conjunction with Katchan's birthday but the cable's being crappy again.. so.. haihz..

Here's another Radio Contact pic:


Triple kawaii-ness! Daisuki! ^^

Japan drew with Croatia!!! Thanks goodness! For the first time, i cried during a foOtball match! So funny, i cried after Kawaguchi-san saved the penalty! Woo-hOo!! That goalie rocks, man!!! And in my opinion Alex and Nakamura-san played well.. but my favourite player, Shinji Ono did not play! ='( I so wanna watch the bald guy play.. Realised that there a lot of cute guys in the Japanese team. Tamada-san.. *droOls* and Oguro.. such small eyes.. so kawaii.. I made a hell lot of noises while watching the match.. i think i shouldn't watch any more cos my heart was like practically trying to leap out of my chest!!!! CRAZY.. Croatia had a lot of goOd shots but unfortunately.. and i seriously think that luck was so NOT on their side..

And i have watched musiQ live tour DVD for the 6th time. Surprisingly, i did not cry. I guess i was so proud of them. I'm so proud of Orange Range!

I'm lovin' Orange Range more and more each day!!

1 comment:

  1. oOOoo...i saw that match, the Japan vs Croatia one. Aiyohh..that penalty ar, i tell u, thank goodness it was saved la. Cos i think the incident didn't warrant a penalty.

    AnywaY, keep me updated ya?

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(