Friday, June 09, 2006

Dang!

Something's up with blogger! I have not been able to upload any of my pictures.. So sssaaaddddddd.. ='(

Well, went to KLCC that day.. Bought two mags with Orange Range in them: Pati Pati and Newsmaker June issues. It's been awhile since i've gotten any mags with the boys in them so.. quite happy! Though i spent RM70 for both.. and Tower Records does not have Squeezed and Champione.. another sad fact for me.. but i found Hyde's new album, Faith. And my sister really wants YUI's From Me To You. I wonder when will i be able to buy the CDs that i've always wanted to.. It's not that i'm broke, i'm just trying to save.. =0(

Saw a pic of a shirtless Katchan and almost fainted. His body is like.. WHOA!!! I think drummers' have hot bodies. Agree no?

LoOking forward to tomorrow's Form 6 Year 2005 gathering. Hope those interested will be able to turn up. Yay!

My sister bought the VCD set of Nobuta wo Produce. Haven't been paying attention but it's not bad.

New list of CDs i would like to own:

*All of Orange Range's singles *gulps* (hope i have time to save money before they stop distributing them)
*1st Contact - Orange Range
*Squeezed - Orange Range
*Best - Mika Nakashima
*Faith - Hyde
*Awake - L'Arc~en~ciel
*Queen of Hip-Pop - Namie Amuro
*Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi
*The OST of Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu
*The OST of Pride

*gasps* Just saw a pic of Naoto with a cigarratte! *faints*

I need to buy musiQ again. Had been listening toO much to it that it's a lil damaged. It skips a lot.. especially during City Boy. Guess my CD player has something against the song. Haha.

Saw se7en chai's performance at the MTV Asia Awards. He can do the beat box thingie! CooL! And his dancing.. phwoooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr... And Thaitanium's performance, i dunno what song but it's my first time hearing a Thai hip-hop song.. so it's really great!

I keep missing CSI. Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(