Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just came back from the gathering. Was supposed to follow my dad to go watch England's match against Paraguay. But he left me. *sobs*

England VS Paraguay
What's your take?

Anyways, we met up in One Utama's Pizza Hut, with majority of the attendance were by my classmates. We had 3 slices of pizza each (not sure on the boys' side): two of Beef Pepperoni and a Hawaiian Chicken. Oishii! I'm quite full right now.. and Kian Kiat had a pasta: creamy cabornara.. he said it wasn't that goOd. Although the turn-up was quite cold, i personally would prefer an outing in smaller groups actually.. =P

Then we went and play foozball (i'm not sure if the spelling's correct) and had fun. Haha. Well, i suck at it. Felt like i had two left hands. My left hand is a bit dysfunctional as you can see. I can't even paint my right nails properly, thus i will always stick to light colours for my fingernails.

After minutes of screaming and going whoa and wahhhhh, we went up to the arcade. Me and Jia Lin queued up for some shooting game but the couple who were at it were really goOd, they spent quite a long time at it.. the girl was better than the lad. Didn't get to play so i had to rush back. Drove home like a mad cow. LDP rocks! I think i actually used up a lot of fuel. I was speeding so much that i actually enjoyed it! Which was freaky.. must remember to go slow next time.. Should value my life. After all, i have not succeed much in my life, am not married, been to any Orange Range's shows.. If i were to die right now, it would be such a waste, right? And the pain/agony i would be causing to my family.. *shudders* I would like to live longer, please!

Anyways, i wish i was able to stay longer. A lot of catching up to do especially with the girls. XP

I like Remioromen's Stand By Me very much thank you. And it brings me great happiness that Yuen likes Hana. Yay! Hana is such a beautiful song which i have to listen to every day, and i always look forward to listening it every day. Well, not only Hana, but also other Orange Range's songs.

One of my favourite movie lines is from Jerry Mcguire: You complete me.

In WeeN's case: Orange Range completes me. Chheeewwwaaaaahhhhh.

I'm hungry for waffles!!!! Bluerh.

And Aunt Anne's Dutch Ice Mocha is very nice. Not too heavy on the coffee side which was gOod for me!

Kinokuniya has not called me up for my sister's July issue of JUNON magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(