Wednesday, June 07, 2006

06.06.06

Yesterday was one hell of a date! But unfortunately i did nothing much.. Supposed to go to KLCC but postponed to today..

Yuen has gotten the CD i made her already. So fast! Glad she likes it! I have this cheeky plan to make her like Orange Range.. haha.. So eeeeevvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiillllll... XD

I need to go back studying, man.. rotting my ass off like nobody's business..

News: Nakata's not very happy with his teammates. He said that they're not ready for the World Cup. Uh-oh.. i smell something stinky. And someone else is injured. 3rd one for the Japanese team. How now?

I wonder how long do i need to save till i am able to buy all of Orange Range's singles? Plus 1st Contact (which i can't find here anymore) and their underground stuff.. Haih..

Anyways, yay!!! Radio Contact has got new pictures! And there's Ryo in them! Initially, i didn't want to put up any pictures, but then.. i need some Orange Range to fill up me blog and make my day.. so..


The fearsome threesome.. WhhoOOOpppsss!!!!! ^^' Naoto's hair loOks weird, Hiroki's cute and Ryo's the kakkoii one.. Where's Yamato and Yoh neh?

Would like to post more pics but something's wrong with blogger. Bluerh.

Just read the translation of Endless Story by Yuna Ito. So sad... ='(

Wah! I found the translation for Champione! ehehehe..

Everyone is depicted from sadness/Even a little dream is a success

I feel like laughing! This such a fun song!

Boogie night, nominated like in the Grammys .. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(