Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Midnight Sun

Taiyou No Uta.

This is a new Japanese movie i would like to watch which will be released in Japan on June 17. Starring singer/songwrite YUI, this is yet another movie which will definitely make me cry and cry and cry and cry.. ehehe.. Even i cried after watching the trailer!!!

It's story about a 16 year old ago who lives her life only at night because she suffers from an illness which prevents her from being under the sun. You see, she's sort of.. allergic to the sun.. she can't be exposed to it.. or she might die! *horror* So she spends her life singing, writing song, playing her guitar and fell in love with a surfer dude. Falls in love but he doesn't know about her condition. And when he did find out, he almost got her killed! *guffaws* And as time goes by, her condition becomes worse, and she is unable to play her guitar. And yeah.. there goes another heartbreaking story but i wanna watch it!!! Can't wait!

www.shochikufilms.com/movie/sun.html (with English subtitles)

I started crying when her father said (after finding out she'll be paralysed and about to die),"Why does it have to be my daughter?" *sob*
And the sweetest part was when the leading actor said, "I love you. Even with the illness. I'll come for you after the sun sets." Awwww.. the was one part he wiped away his tears.. so schweeetttt....

And YUI. I've heard her name a few times but i didn't listen to her stuff before. But i think she's talented and she's only a year younger than me! AH! And her voice.. so cute! I like her style too. So simple, all relaxed... cOolllll.... I like the song for this movie: Goodbye Days.

Can't wait to watch!!!!!!

Official site: www.taiyounouta.jp

*credits go to www.soompi.com/forums*

I'll live and live and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(