Thursday, April 13, 2006

When the sun goes down, it goes DOWN

Currently listening to Rakuyou ~ long version ~ after leaving a depressing post on my xanga site. I'm trying to relax myself a little bit. That's what i love about typing. It doesn't tire you as much as writing does, especially when you have toO much things to pen down. Typing has been a really addictive activity for me. I have no idea why i love typing so much. Maybe because it's faster than writing? And you can choose different fonts anytime? Anything else? I think i'm going bonkers again.

Do i have a talent in writing? I don't know. I might challenge myself one day. ^^

There's gotta be more to life. There should be. I'm so depressed now. Better go listen to more Orange Range. I would rather faint of Orange Range overload than overdose myself with depression.

Tata ~ gonna see Wen Zhen and Justin in the afternoon. Me off day!!

Pssstttt.. Yuen, Orange Ball is the name of one of their albums.. (^_^ !!) Hehe.. i'll fill you in with more details of zee project once i'm ready. I don't know why but i feel like i need you for this project. Hope it won't so sound dumb. Somehow i have the urge of turning you into a fan of Orange Range's.. Mehehe.. *evil laughs*

Squeezed was released yesterday! Hurrah! JOY to the world! The new single's picture looks so choon. Reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean. =P Johnny Depp!! Muahaha..

I want a guitar!!!

1 comment:

  1. yessu..yessu! You have a talent in writing.. @__@ cho many you type... maybe you can make story like "Ima Ai NI Yukimasu" and make a movie & drama.. XD

    ah!! ^^" looks like she's spreading the Orange Range 'disease'... XDD ALERT!!

    ReplyDelete

comment away and don't forget to tick the "Notify me" box, or else I'll miss your messages and won't reply :'(